St Mary’s is looking to employ a part-time premises officer to work at the Parish for two weekday mornings each week. The responsibilities of the post will be varied and will include:
- day-to-day cleaning and tidiness of the parish hall;
- supervision of the volunteer church cleaners;
- minor maintenance within the buildings associated with the Parish;
- monitoring the serviceability of the security, fire and smoke alarms;
- routine health and safety recording, checking and reporting within the Parish;
- general security of the entire site; general property administration of the premises;
- and other related duties that are appropriate to the role of a premises officer.
Induction and other relevant training for the post will be provided.
For any enquiries, please call 01509 262123 or email email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Friday 27th October 2023.