A large number of people give their time to organise and run the many different groups or ministries that enrich St Mary’s. These are listed below, with links to further information in most cases.
If you feel you could help to support the life of the church through one of these groups or ministries, or would simply like to find out more about them, please contact the parish office by phone: 01509 262123, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. It may only take an hour of your time once a week, once a month or once a year if we all take part.
Caring & social concern
- The Carpenter’s Arms & Joseph’s Storehouse
- Christian Aid
- Contact Group
- Exaireo Trust
- Filipino Community: Social events are organised by and for the Filipino Community from time to time.
- Italian Community: There is Mass in Italian every Sunday at 4pm.
- The Kwediboma Mission in Tanzania
- The Lourdes Fund
- Operation Christmas Child (Christmas Shoebox Appeal)
- Parish Archives & History Group
- St Mary’s Grub Club (SMGC)
- Senior Citizens’ Group
- Society for the Protection of the Unborn Child (SPUC)
- The Union of Catholic Mothers (UCM) – St Mary’s Loughborough Foundation
- Altar Servers
- Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion
- Liturgy Planning
- The Choir and Music Groups (please check back for further information)
- Readers and Welcomers
- Preparation for Baptism Group
- Children’s Liturgy
- Ascribed Members of the Institute of Charity
- Rosmini Centre